Researchers are amassing a body of evidence, proving what we all know to be true: nature is good for us and has both long and short term mental and physical health benefits.
Landscape DesignPleasant Green Grass is the best place to go for Organic Lawn Care needs and we can also design your dream landscape from the ground up! Our landscaping team is professional, courteous, arrives on time as expected and will get the job done right! We will clean up thoroughly and leave your yard in beautiful conditions. There are a number of economic and environmental benefits to having your yard professionally landscaped! As an added bonus, when you work with Pleasant Green Grass, you get to relax in a lush and beautiful yard without any harmful chemicals. You can feel completely safe allowing your children and pets to play in the yard.
How It WorksOur professional certified landscape designer will lead you through an extensive and detailed landscape consultation at your home. The designer will craft a beautiful organic design for your lawn that is not only good for the environment but the best use of your space. We will then send you the compiled details of your plan along with a proposal. We charge a fee for this thorough consultation but the fee is refunded back to your account if you accept the work with us Finally, enjoy your new, organically landscaped yard or garden!*Don’t forget, we offer a variety of products and services to help maintain your new landscaped and beautiful yard year-round!
- Landscaping adds an average of 14.8 percent to a home’s value.
- Homes with attractive landscaping sell quicker-by as much as five to six weeks.
- As home improvements go, landscaping is an excellent investment. Recovery value at selling time can be 100 to 200 percent.
- Landscaping enhances property values, which add to the community’s tax base
- Proper placement of shade trees and evergreen windbreaks reduces cooling and heating costs.
- Trees moderate urban “heat islands’ created by extensive paved areas. Lawns cool a home at the same rate as a one-ton air conditioner. Lawns also trap dust, absorb noise, and provide outdoor living areas for children and adults.
- One tree removes 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the air every year and releases about 13 pounds of oxygen-enough for a family of four on a daily basis.
- Plants reduce noise pollution up to 50 percent.
- Plants control runoff and erosion. They allow soil to absorb water, returning it to aquifers, Decreased runoff means less urban flooding.
- Plants provide food and habitat for wildlife, which contributes to biodiversity and a healthier environment.
- Landscaping creates green space for human rest, recreation and renewal
- Plants improve air quality. ‘One tree can remove 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere annually, equaling 11,000 miles of car emissions. Landscape plants, including shrubs and turf, remove smoke, dust, and other pollutants from the air. One study showed that 1 acre of trees has the ability to remove 13 tons of particles and gases annually.
Landscaping Services We Offer
Plant InstallationWe will help you to pick the perfect plants that are the most suitable for your individual lawn conditions. We love installing pollinator friendly gardens and plants and will work with you to pick the perfect aesthetic and functionality for your yard.
Raised Beds/Creating an Organic GardenInstalling a raised garden bed is the easiest way for you and your family to start gardening and enjoying fresh organic veggies. We can install a variety of bed sizes and shapes with several different materials. We fill your bed with a compost/soil mix so all you have to do is plant. No tilling required!
Hardscape ServicesHardscapes can be anything from a small retaining wall to a winding garden path or elegant water feature. Our goal is to make your landscaping dreams a reality! We focus on combining beauty, functionality and environmentally friendly landscape designs. We pride ourselves on the quality of work that we do along with personable and attentive customer service.
SidewalksSidewalks are an excellent addition to your organic garden! Pleasant Green Grass has plenty of design options to choose from, whether you’re looking to update an existing sidewalk or put in a brand new walkway. Don’t be overwhelmed by the idea of a large project like putting in a sidewalk- let us do it for you! Give us a call today to schedule a consultation.
Retaining WallsRetaining walls are not only an effective way of keeping sloping soil at bay, it can also be a lovely feature in your yard or garden! There are many textures and sizes to choose from when it comes to your retaining wall and we’ll walk you through every step.
Water FeaturesNothing is more tranquil than a water feature in your garden! We can help you find the perfect feature for your yard and budget. Our goal is to create a serene and special place. We can transform any space into a naturalistic and intimate setting for you and your family all while bringing wildlife just a little bit closer. You can feel confident that Pleasant Green Grass will complete the work to your satisfaction and in budget!
Irrigation installation and Drainage SolutionsThe importance of irrigation for vegetable gardens cannot be emphasized enough, for without water, your garden will die. However, it is essential to find the correct balance between rainwater and supplemental water because if you have too much or too little water, the result will be the same: dead or sickly plants. Moreover, if you have standing water in your yard it can create disastrous consequences for the turf and plants. We will help you find the solution! Call or Email us to set up a consultation appointment today!
Our Personal Guarantee To YouYou must be absolutely delighted with our services! If for ANY REASON you feel you’re not absolutely 100% happy with our work, we won’t be happy either! That means we will not rest until we make it right. We will immediately send our team to fix the problem, no questions asked.
Ready to benefit from our organic landscaping design? Give Pleasant Green Grass a call today at 919-357-8245 or request a quote online. We make it easy to get your quote for organic landscaping.